This mesh drawstring bag is the perfect accessory for all your nature walks, whether you're beachcombing or hiking in the woods.
- Great for agate & rock hunting, foraging, beach glass collecting, sea shells, pinecones, and as a beachcomber tote.
- Large size is ideal for sand toys and swim suits
- Made with 90% Eco-friendly Upcycled Manufactory Leftover "Deadstock" Fabric
- Strong, durable bag to carry Agates, Yooperlites® rock or those gorgeous flat Lake Superior stones for stacking. If you're searching for Yooperlites®, make sure to grab a UV Flashlight
- Drawstring, toggle closure with durable mesh and a fine weave bottom to keep your treasures in but let sand out.
- Available in two sizes and multiple fun color combos.
- MIDWEST MADE
♥Big THANKS to our local Apostle Islands National Parks Service for commissioning the first round of production on these useful bags. With a specific Nitex mesh bottom, they plan on using these bags as passive sampling devices to monitor aquatic invertebrates along the docks of the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore of Lake Superior.
2 Sizes: Large W 10" x H 12.5", Small W 10" x H 9"
Materials: Upcycled nylon mesh top, PVC coated polyester fine weave bottom, drawstring with toggle.
Care: Machine washable on cold, air dry.
CLICK HERE to add a comfort strap for hands-free collecting!
Rock Collecting Photos Curtesy of Reaching Repose