The hottest NEW rock hunting tool! Find the illusive Yooperlites® of the Northwoods with these fun UV Flashlights.
"Recently discovered by Erik Rintamaki, Yooperlites® rock are actually Syenite rocks that are rich in fluorescent Sodalite" found the shores of Lake Superior and produce an orange glow under UV light. Click HERE to read more.
- UV light can be used to cure adhesives, detect fraudulent currency and IDs, see blood and bodily fluids during crime scene investigation, hotel inspection or hunting, detect leaks during vehicle or HVAC repair, rodent detection, and for identifying repairs in pottery, paintings, and rugs.
- 5 high powered UV LEDs - 1,000 hour LED life, 365-400 nanometer wavelength
- Run Time: High - 17 hours 30 minutes | Low - 85 hours
- 3 Position End-Cap Switch
- Water-resistant construction and O-Ring seals protect from the elements and meet ANSI IPX4 Standards
- ANSI Standard Impact resistant to 1 meter, shockproof, crushproof and water-resistant
- Stainless steel head with individual recessed reflectors protects the LED bulbs while directing light
- Precision machined aluminum body made from solid aluminum with high grade titanium anodized finish
- Battery Type: 2-123A Lithium batteries with a 10 year shelf life included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty USA through manufacturer
WARNING: This is not a toy and is not intended for children. Protect your skin while using this UV light. Exposure to UV radiation can be harmful to your health. This light radiates intense ultraviolet (UV) light when operated, and most of the UV light emitted is not visible. Wear appropriate eye protection that blocks UV light. Do not look directly at the light during operation. Exposure to UV light, even for a brief period of time, can damage your eyes.
Dimensions: (Length x Diameter): 4.75" (12.07cm) x 0.87" (2.20cm)
Weight: 3.49oz | 98.93g