Want to gain confidence and experience using a sewing machine?
Join us for a fun morning of learning the tools of the trade and playing around with our scrap fabrics. We'll learn how to cut and sew straight lines, and sew much more ;)
- Choosing, pressing, and cutting fabric
- Basic machine stitch types
- Kinds of thread
- Types & sizes of machine needles
- Tools that make sewing easier and more accurate
- Sewing a consistent seam allowance
Friday, February 17th, 2023
10am - Noon
- Ages 16 yrs and over
- Familiarity with using a sewing machine is required
- Bring your own sewing machine or rent one from us
- Never used a sewing machine before? Please attend our Intro to Machine Sewing class!
LOCATION: AdventureUs lower level Rip & Stitch Sewing Company: 101 W Bayfield St, Washburn WI 54891