We've included all the fabric you need to make your very own Stacked Stones wall hanging.
This project uses raw edge piecing and applique methods.
- One pattern from Wing and a Prayer Design
- Four fat quarters (18" x 21") of batiks for background
- Five fat eighths (9" x 21") of batiks for stones
- Quarter yard (9" x 42") batik for binding
- Half yard (18" x 42") cotton fabric for backing
You will also need:
- Half yard (18" x 90") cotton batting
- Coordinating threads
- Sewing machine
- Glue stick
- Marking tool