Use this Waxed Canvas Spot Cleaner to safely remove dirt, mud, and stubborn stains from waxed canvas and oilcloth fabrics.
- Powerful citrus-fortified castile soap cleans without damaging fibers and protective coatings.
5OZ | MADE IN PORTLAND, OREGON
Waxed canvas and oil-cloth fabrics require special care in order to preserve their protective properties and prevent undesirable outcomes such as mold-growth or heavy creasing. Never wash, soak, submerge, or dry-clean waxed/oiled fabrics. Spot-clean only. Always allow fabrics to completely dry before reapplying wax or wax dressings. When stored, waxed garments should always be hung and never folded. Always store waxed garments in a low-humidity, cool, and dry location.
- apply a pea-sized amount of soap to the area to be cleaned
- dip cloth or brush into a bowl of warm water and scrub to loosen dirt, stain, etc.
- rinse cloth or brush and repeat until stain is removed
- allow area to dry completely before reapplying waxes or oils