This mesh drawstring bag is the perfect accessory for all your nature walks, whether you're beachcombing or hiking in the woods.
- Great for agate & rock hunting, foraging, beach glass collecting, sea shells, pinecones, and as a beachcomber tote.
- Ideal for sand toys and swim suits
- Eco-friendly, remnant (leftover) manufacturer top mesh
- Made in Wisconsin, USA
- Strong, durable bag to carry Agates, Yooperlites® rock or those gorgeous flat Lake Superior stones for stacking. If you're searching for Yooperlites®, make sure to grab a UV Flashlight
- Drawstring & toggle closure with durable mesh and a fine weave bottom keeps your treasures in but lets sand out
Size: 10" wide x 8" tall
*Purple top mesh fabric has a more rigid construction where as the black top mesh is more flexible. Both are sturdy and hold up well to frequent use.
Materials: Remnant nylon mesh top, PVC coated polyester fine weave bottom, drawstring with toggle. Care: Hand wash wash cold, air dry
*We do our best to source and use remnant fabrics (manufacturer leftovers) in an effort to keep them out of landfills and minimize our contribution to synthetic fabric production.
CLICK HERE to add a comfort strap for hands-free collecting!