Repair your gear, waders or inflatables in a snap with Gear Aid's easy to use products.
Need to make a quick repair? Use the Aquaseal FD Repair Kit to permanently fix torn waders, seal a drysuit leak, or patch an inflatable. A trusted patch kit that packs away in a lightweight container, it’s compact and ideal for fixing all types of neoprene, vinyl, nylon, and GORE-TEX® fabric items. The kit includes the necessary tools to make a permanent repair at home or a quick repair in the field, including: Aquaseal FD adhesive (0.25 oz), two 3” Tenacious Tape round patches, a brush and instructions.
- Durable – Tough urethane repair adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces and dries clear
- Flexible – Cures to a flexible rubber that bends with neoprene and other fabrics
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time
- Abrasion Resistant– Keeps gear looking good by withstanding scrapes and scratches
- All-Purpose – Adhesive bonds permanently to neoprene, rubber, nylon, vinyl, canvas and waterproof-breathable fabrics
For more information visit Gear Aid